Christchurch Service centre position available
We are currently looking for a qualified watchmaker or a trainee to join our Christchurch service team you can email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org the details are as per ad on trademe https://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=3053515820
If you are a watchmaker/technician looking for a position in our company please get in touch and email us your CV to email@example.com
- Modern, well-lit workshop
- Clear instructions on work flow, with up-to-date technical information
- Ergonomic and spacious workplaces
- Modern testing and measuring equipment
- The best specialist tools
- Working stock of spare parts
- Qualified staff: watchmakers/repairer, polisher and other specialists.
- Permanent on-the-job training in order to better serve our customers.
- Apprentices: watchmakers in training in order to ensure a supply of qualified staff for the future.
Modern Professional Workshop
The team at Nairns are dedicated to providing you with the best possible Service for your watch.
Nairns have a modern workshop with an optimal infrastructure and qualified professional watchmakers and admin staff who benefit from continuous training in order to maintain and improve the level of service we offer to our customers.
Nairns have a modern workshop with an optimal infrastructure and qualified professional staff who benefit from continuous training in order to maintain and improve the level of service we offer to our customers. We are equipped with modern computer systems to access various spare part computer programs and carry extensive stocks of spare parts for all brands. We cater for all New Zealand cities including Dunedin, Wellington, Hamilton, Tauranga. If you are located outside of Auckland or Christchurch, please courier us your watch or contact us and we will let you know where you can drop your watch off to.
Service Agents For: